Friday 24 April 2009

Occasion Dresses UK - My Dress For The Next Wedding!

Another one of my friends is getting married this year too - June time. Definitely avoiding black for that wedding because we'll be well into the summer sunshine, hopefully - you never know with the UK weather!

I could've got away with wearing the same Daria Coast dress I bought for the upcoming wedding but it's the same group of friends so that's a no no and a new occasion dresses to buy! Boys have it so easy, they can wear the same suit or kilt outfit and no one would know!

I'm being quite organised for once and I bought my dress for the June wedding at the same time as the one in a few days. It was quite expensive but I justified it because I got the Daria dress on sale.

It's the Showtime Maxi Duchess satin dress in pink, here it is on the right. I wanted a floor length style because the wedding is in a really fancy location and this dress looks perfect for a formal occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment