Wednesday 29 April 2009

Occasion Dresses UK - Flower Prints

I've never been a huge fan of flower prints and floral dresses but I've spotted a couple in the new range that are very wearable and such lovely colours.

I'm a trend follower so even if I wasn't completely keen on floral prints I would've still found one to wear because it's a popular style right now.

These following two dresses are great if your looking for special occasion dresses suitable for a summer wedding.


Sorry it's a small picture here you can view the LA Flower Print Bandeau dress in more detail. Such bold bright summery colours. It looks gorgeous and you can wear it strapless or add the straps that come without it.




Here's the other one, it's called the Saskia dress. I adore turquoise so I was bound to like this dress. It seems safer than the bright one above but that's just because I'm a wimp when it comes to bold colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment